MS5540C is a SMD hybrid device including high precision pressure resistant pressure sensor and ADC interface IC. It is a miniature version of MS5534C Barometer / altimeter module, and provides a 16 bit voltage depends on the temperature and pressure parameters.
- Low voltage, low power device, and with automatic power off switch.
- 3 wire interface can meet the various communication with the microprocessor.
- Compared with MS5534A, the pressure range of the pressure drop (10 mbar) is improved. Relative to MS5540B, MS5534B by the previous 15 bit output to 16 bit digital output. Other improvements include ESD sensitivity, current consumption, and switch accuracy.
- MS5540C software is compatible with MS5534A, MS5534B, MS5534C, MS5540B. In addition MS5540C is compatible with the MS54xx series from its external dimension to the pressure sensor.
- Absolute pressure range: 10 – 1100 mbar
- Chip memory 6 parameters for software compensation
- 16 bit ADC, SPI interface
- 1 system clock (32.768 kHz)
- Operating voltage: DC 2.2 V ~ 3.6 V
- Working current: < 5uA
- Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
- Waterproof, maximum water depth of 100 meters (ISO2281)
- Application: portable altimeter / Barometer system weather control system or watch wild adventure mode standby current < *GPS 0.1uA receiver
1 x Digital Pressure Sensor
1 x Pin